For the proper use of our service, it is necessary to disclose such confidential information as full
name, country of residence, e-mail, phone number, etc. Otherwise, the provision of services may not
be possible. The User must be at least 18 years old so that they can use the CFON website and
register with statement of their data (Article 8 of the GDPR).
For its part, the CFON service is engaged in the storage and protection of personal data obtained during the registration process. This information is not passed on to third parties, with exception of the authorized institutions according to the law. CFON also further undertakes that data is not disclosed, not made public and not transmitted through public channels.
The use of the personal information received is aimed at providing the necessary services for users, increasing the efficiency of the service, supporting commercial processes or resolving tax issues. The archival life is up to 10 years in accordance with the law.
- Having direct appeal/demand of the authorities;
- Having legal applications from legal authorities;
- In order to identify violations of the User Agreement conditions;
- To prevent, detect or block any illegal activity;
- To prevent violations of our cyber security, rights, theft of materials;
- For the safety of users and society.
- Such CFON events may occur as reorganization, restructuring, merger, sale, transfer of assets.
A User also has the right to:
- Express disagreement and refuse if their personal data is not used according to design purposes (for this purpose, please, contact our office by phone or by e-mail, and the CFON service will respond at the very moment the Application is reviewed);
- Specify how exactly their personal data is used by our Company;
- Download and use their personal data in XML and JSON formats;
- Abandon their applications before they get implemented;
- Ask for the complete removal or blocking of all confidential data (with the exception of the data subject to storage under Article 17 of the GDPR);
- Limit the collection of data for the reasons specified in Article 18 of the GDPR, if this does not contradict the requirements of Article 21 of the GDPR;
- Prohibit the collection of their personal information; the request will be implemented by adding the User to the black list.
The above confidential data policy is used only in relation to the collection, processing and use of data received from a User. This information is obtained during visits and interactions with our services: CFON Application, its website, social networks. Third party pages (e.g. Facebook) are not subject to the CFON policy, and our Company is not responsible for their use of personal data. We advise you to separately familiarize yourself with their terms.
CFON is a communication service. You provide your mobile number to create a CFON
CFON uses phone numbers as unique identifiers, so you always know the current prices for calls on your contact list, we ask permission before synchronizing your contacts. We also use your email address if you wish for alternative login via the website.
Account Information. You register your phone number when you create your CFON account. Phone numbers are used for identification at login or registration.
Our servers store additional technical information, including randomly generated authentication tokens, push tokens. CFON limits this additional information to the minimum necessary for the operation of the service.
Contacts. To maintain and determine the current price rate of calls, CFON requires contacts from your notebook. When editing or adding new phone numbers, as well as the first entry into the application, this information can be uploaded to the server. Contact information is stored and encrypted, without the ability to decrypt.
We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and We cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 18. In the case We discover that a child under 16 has provided me with personal information, We immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact me so that We will be able to do necessary actions.
Piece of information may be collected during various socially active events or
special offers. The
The CFON service does not collect or store User banking data. We do not have permission for information of this level, therefore, during payment, a User remains redirected to a payment system’s page.
CFON will not sell, purchase, provide, exchange or in any other manner disclose Account or Transaction data, or personal information of or about a Cardholder to anyone, except, it’s Acquirer, Visa / MasterCard Corporations or in response to valid government demands.